Monday, November 25, 2013

I don't get it...

I had to quit this book :(
I was very excited to check this book out digitally through the public library.  It keeps popping up on my radar, and I have heard great things about it.  It even made it on the 2014 Tayshas list, chosen as one of the top ten books for YA.  I have it on order, but it hasn't arrived yet, and digital works better for me anyway.
I didn't realize it was a vampire book.  I don't have anything against vampires, I even enjoyed Twilight and Vampire Academy, but I couldn't get into this one.
So I quit.
If you are interested- I can tell you the main character wakes up in a house full of dead people.  Vampire attacks are common, so she isn't too freaked out.  She just puts on her boots and gets ready to leave.  She explains Cold Towns are the places infected people go to try and recover.  That's about all I got.
I moved onto Incarceron because I have a student who loves it, and keeps telling me how much, so I'm giving it a shot.
Maybe your opinion on The Coldest Girl in ColdTown is different?

No comments:

Post a Comment