Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

ImageChef.com

Here are some scary books to get you in the mood for trick or treating!




















Not my favorite book, but I know I'm in the minority.  It starts off with a murder, and the little boy lives in the nearby graveyard with the ghosts.  The writing is extremely descriptive and usually a hit.






















This is a good one, the ghost of Jack the Ripper is killing again in London.  Plus, I really liked the main character.  She is from Louisana, attending boarding school in London.  I loved the setting and the history of the murders.




  
This is my favorite of the bunch.  I love Libba Bray!  Set in the 1920s with lots of creepy crawlies!  Highly recommended .

You can never go wrong with these!  Super scary!
Have a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment